Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
×



Details

Submitted on
March 13
Image Size
1.0 MB
Resolution
647×1000
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
21,145 (5 today)
Favourites
1,859 (who?)
Comments
61
×
Squeek +2014+ by Robaato Squeek +2014+ by Robaato
Support Rat Rage Webcomic on Patreon! Updates there every Wednesday evening (and sometimes Friday evenings too)!

Squeek is a crossover character! She belongs to :iconshonuff44:!!! Check out his comic here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Squeek is a youthful adult mouse girl who's looking for a job. (Since she's considered a bombshell, they call these mice "murines".)

She meets the crew by walking into Riveting Refuge looking for work after being turned down by almost every job in Ratopolis. It seems she's been aiming a bit too high in her qualifications, when she only worked at fast food joints, bars, and other places of shame. Since no one comes in and applies for work there, Rai hires her firsthand. We then see her value to the company!

She takes over Jinx's job as secretary and handles all the filing and incoming calls. (Okay, the only thing she files is her nails and 98% of her calls are outgoing, with the other 2% being put on hold and being told to "call back tomorrow"… But hey, what can ya do.) Though she's very good at writing reports…

The "fashionista" type of gal, she's always rockin' the latest and greatest fashions (duh). Sometimes she'll change through several outfits in a day (or chapter) for no reason at all. She's also a mega-flirt on Rai, which Nini gets jealous of.

Squeek is always on this weird phone thingy. We don't know where she gets the money to pay for her outfits, because Rai sure isn't paying her that much… And she acts weird around that bartender at "Weez Al's", the hottest joint in Ratopolis. 

That's where speculation and mystery starts to ensue about this murine.

TOOLS: SketchbookPro6/PhotoshopCS6/Cintiq24HD

Related:
Rai Rivet +2014+ by RobaatoNini Richman +2014+ by RobaatoJinx Charade +2014+ by RobaatoRocketsneer Rumble by RobaatoThe Lowdown by RobaatoRatty Sketch Compilation by Robaato
Add a Comment:
 
:iconpinkknova:
PinkkNova Featured By Owner May 16, 2014
Hey Squeek, could you turn around for me? Lol
Reply
:iconpytko3:
pytko3 Featured By Owner May 1, 2014
She is cute.Heart 
Reply
:iconboringmu:
boringmu Featured By Owner Apr 4, 2014  Student
Damn!She's so hot!
Reply
:iconrobaato:
Robaato Featured By Owner Apr 16, 2014  Professional Digital Artist
:D
Reply
:iconoderaa:
Oderaa Featured By Owner Mar 30, 2014
Love the heart shape tip of the tail..lol
Reply
:iconrobaato:
Robaato Featured By Owner Mar 31, 2014  Professional Digital Artist
:D
Reply
:iconelectragigon:
Electragigon Featured By Owner Mar 19, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
righteous c:
Reply
:iconbrettprince:
brettprince Featured By Owner Mar 19, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
yea great picture im going to make my girlfriend dress up like this tonight ... if I had one
Reply
:iconkperfect:
Kperfect Featured By Owner Mar 18, 2014  Professional Traditional Artist
AAwesome !!!
love the curvatures and the posture , good job man !
Reply
:icondanielluster81:
danielluster81 Featured By Owner Mar 18, 2014  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Squeek's awesome and pretty!! B-) B-)
Reply
Add a Comment: